Heard the term Plant-Based?
Starting to eliminate some meat and dairy from your diet?
Curious about exactly what to eat when your doctor tells you “Eat healthier”?
Have your hand held through the period of transition and gain some cooking know-how to make eating healthier plant-based foods easier, more enjoyable and delicious?
In this One-to-One Culinary Nutrition Coaching, you will receive the following:
- Two 60-minute coaching sessions
- One 2-hour culinary mini-lesson
- Assess current eating pattern and create goals to get more plants on your plate
- Educational PDFs with information relating to the topics we discuss
- Access to Michele and support via WhatsApp for the month
- 4-week meal plan/recipe booklet.
Duration: One month
Michele’s positive and informative approach to eating and health helped me get on the right mindset to stay healthy. What I particularly appreciate though is she wants food to be delicious - I learnt a lot about flavour and taste and her mailing list is one of the few I read in full.
Keon Lee, General Manager, Theatre Director, Writer and Teacher, Faust International Youth Theatre
About Michele Wisla:
Our Plant-Based Culinary Nutrition Coach Michele Wisla enables people to eat satisfying, healthy food without sacrificing their time or tastebuds. She gives people the nutritional knowledge, recipe inspiration, and skills to cook with confidence. Her credentials include:
- Graduate Forks Over Knives Rouxbe Cooking Course
- Matthew Kenney FFI The Future is Now: Foundations
- The Plant Fed Gut Course with Dr Will Bulsiewicz
- Precision Nutrition Certified
- Slow Food Member
- WSET Graduate
- BNI Creation Chapter